Anne London, CFP® offers her own perspective to financial planning. As a financial professional, she strives to assist her clients in developing strategies to accomplish their personal and business financial goals. Her years of training have provided her the experience to focus in the areas of wealth accumulation, preservation and transfer. Her role is to guide her clients in prioritizing their individual goals. She works with them to develop a plan based on knowledgeable information, quality products and diligent monitoring of their progress. She has been successful by providing service beyond expectations.
Working with Anne London, her clients get more than just financial advice from an experienced financial consultant, They get the added value of a trusted colleague who listens to their concerns.
Having owned a small business, she understands the challenges facing women executives in today's business environment. As a wife and mother, she understands the pressures facing today's families.
She has mastered the art of multi-tasking - a requirement in the current marketplace. She speaks frequently at companies, to women's groups and to the public on a variety of financial topics including retirement planning, asset allocation strategies, long term care protection, and financial planning. She has appeared on the WB and Fox Networks. Anne was named as one of America's Top Financial Planners in 2008 and 2009 by the Consumer Research Council of America. She was named by the Baltimore Daily Record as one of Maryland's Top 100 Women for 2009 and 2011. She has also been named a Five Star Wealth Manager in Baltimore Magazine from 2012 through 2023. She was named a Regional Honor Associate by Equitable Advisors in 2019.
Anne's experience includes:
- Financial Advisor Equitable Advisors.
- Associate Broker, Chas. Greenblatt, Realtors, Commercial Real Estate Firm
- Small Business Owner, Greetings of Baltimore
- Teacher, Howard County Public Schools
- Director of REAP, a program for Learning Disabled Youngsters
Her academic achievements include:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM PROFESSIONAL
- Retirement Income Certified Professional, RICP®
- Qualified Plan Specialist, Equitable Advisors
- Masters of Science, Johns Hopkins University
- Bachelor of Arts, American University, School of International Studies
- FINRA Series 6,7,63,65 (Securities Registrations)
Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Anne has been awarded the title of Retirement Planning Specialist by Equitable Advisors based on the receipt of a Wharton Certificate in Retirement Planning.
- Credentialed Holistic Financial Coach certification, issued by Columbia University's Coaching Center of Excellence
Maintaining a strong sense of community and a solid professional foundation are very important to Anne as exhibited by her involvement and membership in the following:
- The Baltimore Estate Planning Council
- National Council of Jewish Women, Honorary National Vice President
- National Aquarium in Baltimore, SCUBA Captain
- Enterprise Women's Network Past Co-Chair
CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional and CFP (with flame logo)® are certification marks owned by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. These marks are awarded to individuals who successfully complete the CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
RICP®, Retirement Income Certified Professional title awarded by the American College of Financial Services.
Certificate awarded based on completion of a training program at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania.